Now that Hurricane Irma has moved passed our immediate area, we want to remind you that Atlas is ready to serve you. The following will be helpful as you take inventory of any damage due to the hurricane.
- * Most importantly, remain safe and do not take any unnecessary risks.
- * Review Coverage limits and deductibles.
- * Have policy number(s) available.
- * Make note of time & date of incident and assess damages.
- * Make temporary repairs as necessary to protect your property from additional loss and keep detailed receipts.
- * Take photos of any damage before any temporary repairs are undertaken and later provide them to the claims adjuster.
- * Report claims as soon as safely possible using one of the methods listed below.
- * Obtain written estimates from only licensed and insured contractors for permanent repairs which include details of the scope and cost of the work. Provide the estimates to the claims adjuster.
- * Do not sign any contracts or documents for any permanent repairs or begin work without first communicating with the claims adjuster. Be especially wary of “Assignment of Benefits” forms that many contractors and restoration companies use.
Atlas Insurance will be staffed and working immediately once the storm passes and the authorities have deemed it safe to return.
To report a claim.
Phone reporting to the agency:
Atlas 24/7 toll free claims line 1-866-298-8283
Atlas Insurance Local Direct 941-366-8424
Atlas Insurance Local Fax 941-552-4099 or 941-951-7557
www.atlasinsuranceagency.com under “Client Login”.
Direct to the Insurance Company:
In person at our Sarasota location:
7120 Beneva Rd. Sarasota, FL 34238
Thank you for your trust and please remember to be safe.